1. Describe a news article or a story that you are interested in recently. And explain why you think it was interesting. Include reasons and details in your response.
2. Which transportation do you enjoy?Bicycle, automobile or train?
3. Which method do you prefer in finding a job.
4. Which one do you think has much more impact in reducing the environmental contamination. Government, organizations or individuals.
5. What is the most important habit that parents can teach their children?
6. Among the following types of books, which do you dislike the most? Romantic books, science fiction, or biography.
7. Describe a person you want to learn more about, explain why you want to know more about this person in details?
8. A lot of experienced and inexperienced climbers climb mountains every year, which one of the following adjectives would you use to describe this experience? Adventurous, frightening or foolish?
9. If the school doesn’t allow students to take cellphones with them when they come to school, what would be the influence of this policy?
10. Your community center now offers classes on the weekends for free. Which of the following class you will choose to take? Give reason to explain your choose. 1) A financial course to help you manage money, 2) Car maintenance and repair 3) Review of Latin-American music.