1. The rules that the whole society today expects young people to follow and obey are too strict.
2. Young people today are less dependent on their parents for making decisions than they were in the past.
3. Children should spend most of their time studying or playing; they should not be required to help the family with household chores, such as cooking and cleaning.
4. People who cannot accept criticism from others will not be successful at working in a group.
5. It is important for government to provide money for beautiful things and not just for practical things.
6. The best way for a teacher to help students interested in a subject is to explain that subject will help them outside of the school.
7. It is as important for older people to study and learn new things as it is for young people.
8. The opinion of celebrities, such as famous entertainers and athletes, are more important to younger people than to older people.
9. Spending a lot of time watching sports programs on TV or following their favorite sports team will have negative impacts on one's life.
10. Because modern life is complex, it is essential for young people to have the ability to plan and organize.
11. People should know about events happening around the world even if they have little influence on their daily lives.